EDI COMPLIANCE FEATURES
Most programs require an EDI third-party integration, and that usually is a hidden fee outside of the software that is an additional cost to you. Tracx TMS has that integration built-in for better convenience and money-saving for both you and your customers.
Track all of your customers, their invoices, quotes, loads, payments, progress, and more with our client database. Never get lost again looking for information on your customers!
Add your customers to the Tracx TMS system so they can separately view their own documents, payments, loads and statuses. This helps maintain strong communication with your clients.
Industry Standard Forms
Industry-standard forms such as the 210, 214, 990, and 904 are generated for you and your customers with the Tracx TMS system. Never worry again about having the right documentation ready.
Document Generation for Clients
Drive documents, customer confirmation documents, invoices, and more can be sent electronically with our EDI compliant system built directly into our system.
EXCHANGE DOCUMENTS WITH EASE WITH OUR EDI COMPLIANT SOFTWARE!
READY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW OUR SYSTEM CAN HELP YOU EXCHANGE INFORMATION MORE EFFICIENTLY WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS? BOOK YOUR LIVE DEMO WITH A TRACX SOFTWARE SPECIALIST TODAY!
OUR ONBOARDING PROCESS
• Learn about your business
• Discuss your software needs
• System Demo
• We will collect more information on your company
• Define client requirements for contract drafting
Contract & Onboarding
• Finalize Scope of Contract
• Contract is signed by both parties
• Talk about expectations for an implementation timeline
• Complete the Onboarding Process
• The client will complete the success training program
• Launch Tracx System for your company